Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Book in General.

I really enjoyed this book. I enjoyed this book because it was full of creativity, love, and a Little bit of suspense. My mom had been trying to get me to read it, but I thought the book wouldn't be good, this is why I didn't read it at first. Only when I needed to quickly find a library book at school is when I really started reading it. I started and found that I couldn't stop; the next book, then the next book, then the next. It was a great series, let alone book. The point that really caught me on was the relationship between Gilbert and Anne. I had to know. That's where the suspense came from. The creativity came from Anne. She was always on about something different in each scene, she had such a small mind yet big heart. The love came from Mathew and Marilla. They wanted a boy, but instantly was overpowered by the love and thankfulness of a little opinionated red-head. I highly recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment