Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brutus' Dream

I opened my eyes and found myself in an abandoned room. I looked around and all there was, was a window, no door. The room was getting smaller and smaller. I was scared for my life. I ran towards the window and noticed that the walls were about to crush me, I closed my eyes waiting for the worst and, to my surprise, the walls stopped. Now surrounded by walls and a window, I looked through. Through the window I saw Myself; it was a reflection. The Brutus in the window was mimicking me. He then turned around and walked away. He was talking to Caesar, Caesar was wearing the crown, and he was talking about his plans; something about Cleopatra. As my reflection talked to him, Caesar changed. Caesar turned into a serpent and slowly surrounded my reflection until his entire serpent body surrounded mine. Then slowly constricting me. Tighter. Tighter. Tighter. Tighter. Tighter. Tigh... I awoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment